Monday 27 March 2006

SCREEEEEEEAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM

In the words of the cartoon character Taz %$0&*%0 fshrgnsfs...I still have no car, that's been since last tuesday SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAMMMMM...Boys have footie training tonite...G's tracksuit is clarted (covered) in mud from pe today...M wants to go but doesn't want to walk there...I don't want to walk there either...To be honest the walk would do me some good but i just don't wanna walk that far...I do want to go to the gym...The gym makes me feel good...I've eaten nothing but a whole pile of utter rubbish since last monday and need to do somethign about it...It's too cold for G to walk that far in just shorts...Oh well they have until 5.30 to decide...I should get the car back tomorrow <fingers crossed> ...It did fail MOT but not too badly but they couldn't fix the bits until today...They never got it back until fri anyways...Hmmm front number plate was fine but it failed...Wonder if someone broke it whilst it was sat there waiting to go for MOT...It needs a tyre and handbrake i knew would fail...The garage owner is in australia on holiday just now...He'd have given me a loan of a car whilst mine was in for so long <sigh> DLA people have mucked up G's payments and they have restarted them but when he gets one is anyones guess.

On a good note i don't feel so fogged up with the anti depressents now but tomorrow i have to up the doseage so presume am gonna get fogged up for a few days again...I really have no idea if they are making a difference or not...they did knock me for six and made me sleep loads until last nite...I couldn't sleep at all and have no idea why...Tossed and turned the whole nite, so much so i was tempted to switch this thing back on and come on and surf LOL...Even with very little sleep i don't feel tired today so maybe my body had overdone the sleep thing...K is going down to visit her boyfriend on wed and coming home on sat :o) ...Poor her had a sore tummy yesterday and is saying i food poisoned her LOL...M made me a coffee for first time ever on sat :o) Coffee tastes so much better when you don't make it yourself...I got a home made card, long lie and G went bought my brekkie for me yesterday...He wanted to go buy a pressie but i told him the dragon shop is closed on a sun...As schools are closed tomorrow he can go out then i said...Am really not that bothered about getting a bought pressie...A long lie and some peace & quiet are enuff of a pressie for me for mothers day...Anyways off to scream some more about the car...

I want my car back WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Toodle pip tc xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about coffee lol

Anonymous said...

Yes its magic when you have that first coffee in the morning made for you ,I used to bang on the bedroom floor ,if I was still in bed and the kids were up ,and they'd bring me a coffee lol ,good A?Cant do it now kids grown up ,and it does'nt work in a bungalow lol...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff, sorry to hear about the car, how frustrating for you.  I`d be lost without mine and I only have myself to worry about!  Where coffee is concerned I`m the only one who can make it right for me...lol!  :o)))


Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Difficult without a car isn't it? Just been catching up with the rest of your journal, sorry you've been feeling a bit down. Nice to hear your GP suggested counselling as an option though, it's not as scary as you think, don't rule it out completely. The pills might help but as with all meds there are side effects, sounds like you're experiencing them already! I find keeping a journal therapeutic, sound off here, people are listening, we can't solve your problems but it's nice to be heard! Take it easy xx

Anonymous said...

I hate being without my car even though it sits in the drive most of the time, it is there if I need it. I hate coffee and have done for a few years now ...........Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

lolol I like the Taz Caff.  Hope you get your car back. Rache

Anonymous said...

Hello Caff. . hope you dont mind another reader.I see your name in alot of journals I go to and thought it would be nice to say hello. Hope your daughter gets sorted out and your boys sound great too.

Anonymous said...

What on earth is tak,ing so long with the car???

Anonymous said...

I know what you feel like, i don't like being without a car for too long, hope you get it back soon.

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Your car is definitely taking a long time to fix huh?  I hope you get it back soon :-)  Glad you had a good mothers day and sorry to hear that K wasn't so well.