Tuesday 31 May 2005

tuesday

Having missed ww last week when i went last night i had put on half a pound in the 2 weeks <sigh> ...She does tell me that eventually my weightloss will cath up showing on the scales with the workouts <hmmm> ...Decided yesterday to do the weight machines and swim only...Today did the cardio stuff and swim only...Hopefully i won't feel so knackered tomorrow when i wake up as i have seperated them into different days...Eventually i will put them all back together again...Am still not able to do one of the weight things for a smany repitions as my programme says as it tires my knees out...Whole point of that particular one is to strengthen the quads so my knees get better and don't lock up...Oh well it will come i guess...Not been up to much this is a quiet week in my diary...Was goign to be helping a friend move house tomorrow but not anymore...She is still moving but she has got he partner to take day off and also they were getting the keys today so she is going to stay at new house tonight so she is there for removal men in the morning...

Youngest now has £105 + £10 gift voucher but he won't be rich for long...Will go shopping on sunday for the millennium falcon he wants to buy and a game...He's really looking forward to going to the gig on sat unlike me LOL...Might take my MP3 player with me so i can listen to something i like instead ROFL...Ohhh i managed to get the radio to work on my MP3 player today...Not the best of receptions as such but hey it worked...Mind you tis better than being subjected to big brother which youngest is obsessed with...He loves all the *reality* shows and also award ceremonies for some reason...Will leave you with pic of what i'd like to do to that dratted frog ringtone thingy...Toodle Pip xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's way too kind for the frog..............boil him in oil

I have some tablets......

Anonymous said...

lol I have to agree thats way to nice for the frog lol.

You will do it with WW, just takes time to really get into the changes again :)

I must be old as I have never heard of Millennium Falcon. Who or what are they????????

I have an MP3 Player but I dont have a radio on mine, <<<<<TUTS>>>>>> Not fair lol

take care xxx