Tuesday 3 May 2005

grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Just a quickie to vent some anger...Earlier tonight my ex phoned the kids...He phones about once every 6 weeks if he can be bothered :o( ...So daughter was telling him which uni she had decided upon and which course...She happened to mention she was filling in her student loan forms and only had parental income bit left to do...Quick as a flash my delightful ex said that doesn't apply to me i don't live in the country...GRRRRRRRRRR...I don't care if he is on loan form or not as she is better off without him being on it BUT i am angry at the implication he will have nothing to do with giving her any financial support at all...Not that he has since he emigrated anyway...Soon as he moved to america permanently my maintenance was stopped and he's still due me the rest of my divorce settlement...Been told that i can't chase him for it because america do NOT recognise UK court agreements <sigh>...Well he has one very hurt daughter here yet again :o(  Who has been on phone to 2 of her friends most of the evening and won't repeat what she has said about him to me...So lots of <cossable words> there then...Mind you i turned the air blue a bit myself when the boys and her weren't in the room with me...Just makes me so angry...He's asked for an up to date pic of them well he can get lost...I really don't approve of her swearing as such but she's 17 and has her own opinion of her father...I do try my best to make sure they keep in contact with him and have a reasonable opinion of him...It's hard though when he rarely phones and even then uses his work phone...Sends presents late and doesn't bother to pay anything towards them...Oh well one day it will all backfire on him and for that i feel rather sad for the eejit...Rant over...Toodle pip xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cos words and lots of them
makes me mad
US makes me mad as well............that they won't recognise our court decisions............
Not all men are bastards

Anonymous said...

i was told a long time ago ,,,,,,,dont slag off ya ex ,but dont protect or make excuses for him either <thats hard when your bairns are young and want to know why daddy hasnt bothered> ,,,,and in the end when theyre young adults they form their own opinion and funny enuff its about that time that the ex wants them back into their lives. all things comes to those who wait <ya might be waiting damnable long tho> and i have to say its true , and the young being young its black and white. my bairns have thier opinion of their dad based upon his actions < of lack thereof> and i have to say hes comes somewhere between slugs and worms. thats their opinon and not based on anything ive said or done.it still hurts though cos u hurt for your bairns .i find a discreet `deafness` helps when they talk about `that git` overseas <gg>