Monday 9 May 2005

This n' that

I had a great time on saturday...It was good being out and i got a wee bit pished <G>...Shame the club we ended up in was full of oldie blokes instead of dishy youngish ones LOL...I walked home in my bare feet much to daughters disgust and got in about 2.45am ROFL...Had no hangover yesterday <smug> lazed about and watched the grand prix then went to the gym...

Went to gym this morning and then took daughter shopping AGAIN <sigh>...Took her to see a pair of shoes i had seen in sale i thought may go with her prom dress...She didn't like them and they were too wide fitting but she did end up with a gold pair in same sale...I said would go with the evening bag she got last week...Turns out she returned it as it was no use DUH!!!...So we had to go up into town and see if they had any left...Luckily she got the very last one...Last week we had bought a nice necklace and hair thing to go with earrings she already had...Got 2 new pairs of earrings and another necklace today...She isn't wearing the thing in her hair as it isn't any use for the way her hair is being done...She's spurned fake tan <phew> but has got pretty false nails to wear...As the prom is tomorrow evening i THINK we have everything needed now...or put it this way WE BETTER have lol...I am not doing anymore damned shopping...I will take pics and i know i am biased being her mum but she does look gorgeous in her dress...

Went to ww tonight and wasn't happy lost a measly 1lb...I know i was out drinking on sat (which is rare) but i was so good all last week...I saved all my extra points from the gym for my alcohol...Have decided i am going to write to the headmaster of the school and make a complaint about stupid woman...Have about 20 zillion dates to write in diary for this month that are all scattered about on bits of paper...I think i may have double booked myself for 2 different meetings/talks next week LOL...Anyways am off to watch some more Hugh Grant...Never really liked him that much but he looks so much better and a bit of alright in this film <G>...Toodle pip xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to post a pic via ur journal! Only access I can get.

Nu x

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good night :o)
Definately complain about that teacher, what she is saying is totally wrong, and could end up having an effect on the way your son feels about his appearance.  Bad teacher!
I spy another entry, hoping it has pics!!
Sara   x