Wednesday 25 May 2005

Gym stuff

Well i almost missed my appointment this morning as i fell back to sleep mid brekkie once youngest had left for school DUH!!!!!!...I got there 5 mins late oops, i hate being late...Was okies though and was a very nice man who did my induction...As well as showing me how to use 4 of the resistance/weight machines he wrote out a training programme for me :o) ...So now i have the cardiovascular exercise programme which i can do any day am down there...Also have the Resistance/Weights programme which am only allowed to do 3 days a week max. and must leave a day between each time i do it...Also you know them exercise ball things, well i have to do situps on one of them LOL...My warm up which i presume i do before R/W stuff even if not doing CV stuff is treadmill at slow pace LOLOL...My treadmill pace is SLOW i can't do fast...I also have a target heart rate when exercising to reach...Have to write on card every time am at the gym...Also have to make appointment to go back see lovely nice trainer man for a review in 4 weeks time...No cool down written but as i told him i ALWAYS go for a swim after i presume that's why he didn't bother LOL...Am so glad i got one of the blokeys this time as i didn't like the woman i got for last induction...Besides nice trainer man is much much easier on the eye to look at <GGGG> ...Tall, dark, fit with luffly eyes and a very nice bum...See i can still do shallow LOL...And that for you ladies out there is a good side effect of joining a gym the male TOTTY <ggg>...Actually this trainer seemed to take more seriously, the fact am on a weightloss programme, and want to exercise so i don't need to go get drastic surgery done to get rid of excess skin once i lose as much as i intend to...

Rest of the day i spent doing some housework <yuk> and chatting to downstairs neighbour...Now am not that keen on downstairs neighbour BUT his gas supplier sent him a bill for the quarter that would be more than the whole block (6 flats) bill for about 2 years!!!!...Call centre admitted a serious mistake had been made BUT head office are now threatening him with being cut off and debt collectors coming to get the dosh!!!!...I do hope he manages to get it sorted out...Don't particularly like liverpool but they are from UK so well done them on winning european cup...

You look like that I'll leave my wife ;-)
Comment from sdrogerson - 24/05/05 16:41

Your wife is safe am never gonna look like that even by losing weight and going to gym LOL...Toodle Pip xx

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am tired out after just reading about your exercise programme!!
I used to do half hour on the exercise bike every day, but now it clonks under my massive weight.  Poor thing.  Should get me one of those exercise balls, scared it would pop though!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Only 8 years till you can join Saga and with that happy thought I will leave you...........