Tuesday 26 April 2005

playing LOL

As you may have noticed i've been playing with colours and layout...Not entirely sure if am happy with it yet though...Also find it a bit strange that not just my journal but other ones i read have seemed to grow at some point this evening...As in writing has become huge LOL...Checked settings on AOL and on actual PC and everything is as it should be so no idea...If still same in morning i better check with someone far more technical than me as to what is wrong with it all...More than likely it will be something simple a bit like me <G> ...Do wish they did a better range of colours or didn't mix green in with the purple (grape option)...Don't do green ever it goes against the grain as a rangers fan...Not that i am bigoted in the slightest just don't like green :o) Think i might just play around some more tomorrow...Toodle pip xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish they did a better range of colours too, though I quite like my grey I would be up for changing it to something a bit brighter if there was anything I really liked.  It's fun to play isn't it ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Your problem will be solved this morning.
When you do it again (by accident) let me know and I will explain what you have done................

Bit Tory these colours!!!