Tuesday 25 December 2007

Still sore but surviving

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas day...I managed to get through it JUST...Someone lock me up and don't let me out on the lead up to Christmas Day next year please...The bruise on my eye is coming out more, my eye is itching like mad so more bruising to appear yet...My painkillers are working kinda...Well the pain i sless than it was but still mega sore...My mum adores the glass ship she got from K...She hasn't stopped going on about it...I got K a mini donut maker, clothes that don't fit LOL, hair straighteners (not GHDs but tresemme ones that were £30 instead of £60), taking her girlie clothes shopping, and she also got a dragon...A gorgeous dragon i want to keep LOL...He is so beautiful...It's the 2006 year piece that is sold to members of the dragon collecters club...Got it on ebay, brand new and boxed, never been used...He weighs a ton as he is metal painted a gorgeous jade colour with loads of crystals on him...I will try and get a pic...The boys gave her a pewter fairy who is speaking to a tiny dragon sat on a toadstool...Will speak more about today tomorrow sometime, i need to not type much as it hurts

Toodle pip tc xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good the bruise is coming out......when it reaches yellow you'll be back to eye make up :)  That fairy speaking to a dragon sounds wow!! just have a good boxing day Caff :) Rache

Anonymous said...

And how are you on Boxing Day?

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are still in pain, feel better soon. That dragon sounds gorgeous.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/