Thursday 27 December 2007

Saddo mum or sensible mum you decide <g>

G is back to heavily highlighted blonde, K is all trimmed and my hair is back to nice and short again...G doesn't need glasses though i can never understand why as the sight in his left eye is cack to say the least...Got myself a nice old fashioned proper bureau today in 2nd hand furniture shop...It will go in the alcove opposite side of chimney breast to here...Will be fab for all my craft stuff, can use one drawer for all my different papers and card, the rest for all the boxes of bits n bobs...It gets delivered next fri...I can then reclaim the shelving unit for my dragon collection :o) ...It hurt like hell getting hair done but don't care i could have done worse last fri...Am still alive albeit pretty battered and bruised but it could have been so different...Am just more irritated at not being able to drive...All the sales are on and i can't bus around the furniture stores to look at and buy beds for the boys or for flooring for the hall...Picked up the letter from GP that we need for M's audition...Speaking of which and main reason for this entry...Shall i get a nice new outfit just in case am picked up on TV camera (pray am not) or be official saddo mum type...And get a T Shirt printed up with his pic on it and GO MIKEY in big letters????

Oh and please someone slap me i got forced into girlie stuff today...New make up and hairdryer and hair straighteners...ARRGGHHHHHHHH...I never blow dry my hair and it's been straightened i think twice by K and the once today in hairdressers...Do i have to become girlie at grand old age of almost 45????

Toodle pip tc xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not girlie lol, but you are allowed to be pampered every now and then :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot choose on whether it should be a new outfit or a t-shirt with a picture. Only you can decide that.  I bet your hair looks nice.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

oh for goodness sake - women! What will I wear? Soneone dies - What will I wear?
Advice from a man who is running away as he types

WHATEVER IS COMFORTABLE!

Anonymous said...

"GO MIKEY" Tshirt Caff in Big Letters :o)  
I've just been reading back your last entries I hope you are feeling better and healing well ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Cathy if this audition is televised Mike (and you) will keep the video or cd for ever.  This is how your grandchildren and greatgrandchildren will see you which is why Stuart is so so so wrong about it not mattering.  The best thing to wear is whatever Mike would like you to wear - and then if there are critical comments - and who would dare! - then you can shift the blame <g>
As for hair straighteners I started straightening mine about 3 years ago and wouldn't do otherwise now because, and this is so different for we curlyknobs, your hair looks the same when you get out of bed as when you got into it.  I hope you had coloured streaks too - to match your bruises - accessorising is SO important <g>
BTW I hope you feel a whole lot better soon  :O)

Anonymous said...

I like the sound of the bureau Caff :) I'd find something that I felt comfortable in, knowing me probably jeans and a t shirt......so why not a go Mikey T.shirt :) Rache

Anonymous said...

You can wear a sad t-shirt if you want, but I won't be! And Mikey said I'm allowed not to so NER NER!