Friday 3 November 2006

:o(

Caff has a headache...Caff has slept all day since boys left for school...Caff is not happy as she is not fit to sit on phone and try get Killers tickets...Caff will have to try get at a later date :o(  Caff hopes she is fit to drive to edinburgh tomorrow to see K...Hmmm need to get alarm clock for K as hers broked on tues...So i've been her alarm clock this week LOL

I do like the silvery grey colour background when doing an entry or comment...You'd think though that they could have made more options available for mood whilst they were changing bits...Or at least made it that you could enter your own mood LOL...The buttons are a bit daft too...Anyone else noticed when you press one a smaller box appears which to me looks like a glitch and not very professional...I've tried to be as near to professional as possible with minor details like that one my 2 websites...I got so into that that i really wish i could go and do the part time course at local college on website building...But it's on a sat morning so no use to me which is a pain...I am looking into finding out if i can get as much funding as possible to do full degree via open uni...The last time i checked i couldn't do the post graduate degree in social work via open uni up here in scotland unless i was employed in a social work related job...I could however do the actual full social work degree...I do find the website for the OU a tad confusing so i want to pop along to one of the local uni's as am sure it has an OU office where you can make enquiries...The info on the OU site says you can do the degree in 4 years which is same as doing it at actual uni!!!!...IF i can get enuff funding to manage it then the advantage is i don't lose my benefits and it won't affect either K's or G's (if he goes to uni in 2 years) money...You also do same placements etc so i want to discuss it with my social worker too...Well she's trying to encourage me into it as did my previous social worker LOL...Right i need to attempt to eat as my tummy doth protest although my head is telling me food URGH.

Toodle pip tc xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you do get funding, that would be a great career choice for you

Anonymous said...

Caff I hope by the time you read this you will be feeling better ~ I do hope you will be able to get the funding to do a full degree that would be so right for you ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I hope you manage to find some funding to enable you to take the course :-)

Jen xx