Monday 13 November 2006

I hate my mobile phone LOL

Thank goodness the boys went back to school today...They were both off sick last week and as friday was inservice although they were better there was no school...Of course they shared the bug with me as you do LOL...So i spent thurs and fri in my pj's now hows that for laziness...My mobile went all weird last wed and i took it down to the shop...Bloke in there got it to work though dunno how so said thanks and then the bloke i had spoken to on the phone came over and asked about it...So was telling him when it happened again...It just died for no reason...Again we got it working and he said repairs or phones going off to be tested didn't get sent 'till fri so to see how it went and take it back before 2pm if it was still all wonky...Well it stayed working okies then died again on sat, then sun and again today...It's now refusing point blank to work at all...Although i don't use it much it is essential as it is the only contact their schools have with me if am not in <sigh> Actually today it was sticking when i tried to access a text i was sent and then after i got it working it just kept dying :o( ...I only got it in july and it's on contract so they better jolly well replace it...Mind you i want the memory cards from it put into new one like.

K's had bad toothache and it's a chornic abcess so she's back on antibiotics but different ones to last weeks...I have GP check up about my happy pills tomorrow morning so need to ask about G's flu jab now he is well again...M was moaning he wasn't getting one then i pointed out he didn't need one as he doesn't have asthma...Bless him he used to be jealous that both G and K wore glasses at one point and now he seems to feel left out he's not getting a jab...My best friends wee lad has chickenpox and he's covered in spots...Poor thing he has some on one of his feet and on both sets of toes so he is crawling everywhere again...M was not a happy bunny at footie tonite...When i got there he was sat outside the hall on a step and i though uh oh he's thrown a wobbly again...Well yeah he had stormed out in the huff but he had a proper reason this time...He was in goals and one of the lads was shooting towards the goal and it caught him in the chest...So he was in pain and winded...I did tell him that these things can happen if you're a goalie and wouldn't be deliberate...Boy did i get told off...In indoor footie you do NOT shoot that high i was informed so in his mind it was deliberate...Oh well he throws a wobbly most weeks and says he's not going back and the next week he's asking for his footie kit to put on ROFL...Oh K has bought a gorgeous Dragon with some of the birthday money she got from her father...She got it sent to here do you think i could just erm keep it <gggg> Am so gonna get a slap for saying that because as you know she does read this :o)

OMG did anyone watch I'm a Celeb tonite...How scary looking is David Gest...If he sits too close to the campfire he will melt from all the plastic in his face...Good example of how NOT to have umpteen facelifts and botox...Can't believe he is only in his mid to late forties he looks much older

Toodle pip tc xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

X marks the spot and I'm glued when Celeb is on :)  sympathy for K's tooth, had one myself last week, little buggers.  Hope you get the phone sorted, lost without mine. Rache

Anonymous said...

Naughty mobile phone!!
Mine died months ago, should really think about getting a new one but there's sooo many to choose from these days I wouldn't know where to start!
Hope GP appt goes well today.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I have land line of course, just as well ,cos I cant get signal on my phone at home then when I go out I retrieve all sorts of messages ,some of them days/weeks old ..lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You can NOT keep my dragon! I'm not allowed yours!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get that phone sorted soon ~ although I dont use mine much I hate to be without it ~ glad the boys are back at school ~ and hope you are feeling better ~ Hope 'K's' toothache is better as she is on antibiotics ~ and also hope your appointment at the Doctor's goes well ~ Hope you let 'K' have her dragon ~ lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Your right David looks much older than that ~ I don't think he's the most silliest in there though LOL.............Hope you've managed to get your mobile sorted, what a pain it breaking down all the time like that!!  

Jen xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife