Saturday 18 June 2005

The sun has got his hat on LOL

The sun has got his hat on hip hip hooray the sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play :o) ...Hope you're not all deaf now from my awful singing <ggg> ...It's very warm and very sunny...Got lots of washing out drying, more ironing <grump> ...Oh and i do know some men who LIKE ironing just they happen to be married or gay...My younger sisters hubby likes ironing so she lets his do most of theirs LOL...My ex was actually better at ironing than me but he didn't like it...When i am rich (hahahaha) i will pay a man to come do mine for me <ggg>...Weather is so hot eldest was sweltering at skiing this morning...Where the slope is there is nothing surrounding it to stop the sun blazing down...Mind you it also means there's nothing to stop the rain and wind pounding down either...I am NOT moaning about the heat it is a tolerable level unlike what was forecast for down around london and south coast of england...In ski gear though it must have felt they were cooking...The instructor let them finish a wee bit early as they were too hot and tired to cope today...We're off to the BBQ in a few minutes sadly my legs are still not in a decent enuff shape to wear shorts...Hope you all have a great day in this sun as am sure it won't last...Toodle Pip xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sun here...................

Ironing is for women only................ ;-)
At least that's what I tell my wife..............which is why I have a nice iron shaped burn in all my clothes

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

the sun is here to and I have a migraine :(...........Jules xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/