Saturday 11 June 2005

Someone slap me please LOL

Okies i've felt a bit better for last couple of days...Mean am over being ill right...Wrong...Well maybe not quite wrong just tried to do too much today...Maybe a teensy bit...Okies got told off by daughter and eldest son...Hangs head in shame...See i took eldest lad to skiing lesson and popped into asda whilst he was there...Felt great as i managed to walk round asda without feeling done in...Soooo whilst he was at club this afternoon i thought i could go to the gym...Now the intention was maybe 5 mins on treadmill then a wee swim in the pool...Yeah right NOT...I did 10 mins on the treadmill but it was slow pace and i didn't have it set on a big slope...HONEST...Suppose you lot won't believe me either but tis truth...So having felt fine doing that i thought hmmm cycling machine & rowing thingy, naaaaa too tiring, i'll try doing my weight machines proggy stuff...Now seriously in all honesty i did feel fine doing them BUT i don't think i should have done the situps on the squishy ball thing...Tummy hurts tonight <sob> ...I did go into the pool and managed 10 lengths JUST...Felt so knackered after the situps and the swim that on way home from club with eldest lad i got a chippy for them for tea...I did manage to stay awake on sofa for Dr Who and have been flat out asleep since LOLOL...So someone slap me and call me stupid please...No-one believes me here at home when i say the weight thingys are easier than the rowing/cycling thingys...I know i have been a bit stupid but i have to start back somewhere don't i...Am off to send the boys to bed and sulk in a quiz room <ggg>...Toodle pip xx

PS: Dr Who was good tonight...Proper Daleks back WOOHOO!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:::BIG slap::::     :0)

Anonymous said...

even bigger slap.....................(eejit)  ;-)

Anonymous said...

<slap>

Well done though on the exercise, but when i used to do weights at the gym i found it was more muscle building than fat burning so i ended up doing the exercise bike etc, in the end i gave the gym up as i felt it wasn't doing me any good. Bought Rosemary Conleys exercise video in town and do it at home!! If only you could see me prancing around the room (awful thought!) but i make sure noone is in <g> but it works for me along with the diet :)  Keep it up

Anonymous said...

OK, if I must... SLAP!!
Hope your muscles recover soon ;o)
It's great that you have so much enthusiasm, but don't overdo it, you will hurt!  As you already know, so why am I telling you?!
Sara   x