Wednesday 26 March 2008

More jewellery to bore you all with LOL

Just a quickie of more pics...Numptie here went and posted my eldest nieces without photographing first DUH!!!!...I did a set similar to the amethyst one but i used rock crystal chips and aquamarine swarovski crystals instead...That was sent late as i only managed to post it off today and her birthday was last saturday...Usually we don't bother with presents after they are 16 except for special birthdays but hey she's my oldest niece and she's female and i wanted to make her some jewellery...My younger sisters eldest is 15 this saturday so more aquamarine ARGHHH...No offence to those reading but i am so fed up of using aquamarine coloured swarovski's these last few weeks...TOO many march birthdays LOL...The pics are for saturdays pressie and i will post that tomorrow...I thought using the sterling silver cubes gave a more young, funky feel!!!!!

The whole set

Close up of the necklace

Close up of the bracelet...I shortened the chain length and the length of the crystal/cube section...Mainly because the length of the crystal/cube section on the necklace is too long for going round the wrist

Close up of earrings

As you can see they are a take on the necklace and earrings i made for K last month...Am really going to have to sort out backgrounds for photos...Think i will try some brilliant white card and if that doesn't work then some actual colour instead or white material...I saw some lovely soft velvet velour today in a gorgeous blue...Not navy but not royal blue, kind of inbetween...Also saw some nice white with gems/sparkles that would be lovely to hang up on back of a stall...The velour will look nice with the silver netting over it on the actual table, along with the mirrors for some displays...Just need to try and join local craft group and go sell at their fairs LOL

Toodle pip tc

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely present Cathy, I'm sure your niece will be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

Caff I never get bored looking at pictures of your jewllery ~ I think they are lovely and you are so talented to make them ~ I am sure your eldest niece will be pleased with her present sorry you didn't get a picture of the ones that were posted ~ maybe she will send you one of her wearing them ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

you are a very clever person!

Anonymous said...

These are all delightful ,I never get fed up looking ,so dont stop showing us, I love em ..love Jan xx