Saturday 22 March 2008

Entry 2 of 2 for today

Well i went and did a silly thing last night...Well maybe silly but am determined it's not going to lead to silliness...I so don't like ebay as it scares me stupid but there are a couple of the ebay shops i wanted some things from...Mainly because they were cheaper than anywhere else i have found...So because i couldn't get a hold of my bestest friend who does have paypal and is registered with ebay i went and signed up EEEKS...Yes i now have paypal and i have registered on ebay and i had to link my paypal to my ebay...And it all gave me a headache to be honest...You'd think making purchases would be simple but it wasn't...The first ebay shop i bought from has charged me for P&P just now...So i've asked ebay to get in touch with the seller and ask for a final total...See UK orders over £25 are supposed to get free P&P and i haven't...Ok the P&P has been heavily discounted so the actual charge is only around £2 but that is not the point...The shop states quite clearly FREE P&P on orders over £25 so i want my free P&P...I've ordered about 10 different types of semi precious chip beads...One is turquoise cube shapes....The others are amethyst, rock crystal, rose quartz, lapis lazuli, red aventurine, snowflake obsidian, natural topaz, garnet, peridot and carnelian...Those ones are all on a string that has around 300 chip beads on them...The black onyx and honey amber i order only have about 150 on the string but are bogof so i'll get two strings of each :o) ...Not a lot cost wise for each string either hence me wanting them :o) Doesn't mean i will make price cheap because i can't guarantee i can always get from a place that doesn't charge me much...The other shop i didn't have a problem with paying that order as i do have to pay P&P to them...There is another ebay shop that sells tiara bands in more bulk but they say silver coloured metal and gilt metal...This other place says silver plated and gold plated...Gonna see what they look like then order maybe just 1 or a small amount from the silver coloured metal place and compare...See which looks best and use whichever looks nicest.

G is off to his friends for the afternoon/evening...We're both going to get up early tomorrow morning to watch the grand prix...Last weekend we stayed up all night LOL...I have physio on mon and on tues i need to try get G an appointment with the GP...It is bitterly cold but snow we don't really have...There have been flutters of it but nowt to write home about and defo none left in place on the ground...My should is giving me gip with the drop in temperature :o(  Am back having to does myself on the painkillers on highst possible does 4 times a day just now and it's pissing me off...Looks like am gonna be left with a nasty weather ache in it <sigh>  No club for the boys over the hols or triple A team either...M does have jigsaw though on both of the tuesdays...Their first wed back after the hols they have someone talking to them at the Triple A team that i want to arrange to see...She is the person who organises support through the NAS for university students...G will forget to tell me stuff and i want to know what will happen so i can keep myself right and him right LOL

Have a nice Easter weekend everyone and don't eat too many choccy eggs LOL

Toodle pip tc xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just write to sellert and ask for a new invoice..............
will be the easiest way...........

Anonymous said...

Email the seller and ask them for an invoice like Stuart says, will be no stopping you now you have started lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff, I keep meaning to set up a paypal account and haven`t got round to it yet. You really should get free P&P if thats what it says, I hope you get it sorted soon.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Ihave never been brave enough to try it lol ...love Jan xx