Tuesday 13 February 2007

tuesday

Am knackered doing not a lot really but that will be old age settling in being 44 now LOL...Phone went at 8.20 just as i was about to go to the loo...Does anyone else find that soons they need the loo invariably the phone rings LOL...Was big sis wishing me happy birthday and by time we were finished i didn't need LOL...Then my mum had tried phoning whilst i was at the bakers but i hadn't checked answering thingy when i got back...Then phone went again just before 10 when i was in the ladies LOL...It stopped then promptly rang again...So here's me running to get it and it stopped...Moby rang was one of my friends asking what i was doing as she wanted to take me out for lunch for my birthday :o) Went to the shop to pick up my magazines and guess what phone had gone again LOL...Phoned little sis back and phoned mum back...Poor mum apologising for not having posted my card...Said didn't matter am not that worried about it...She's down again just now mainly cos they had snow all last week and she was stuck indoors...So highlight of my day wasn't the DSS but a very nice very filling pub lunch of fish and chips in town and natter with my friend :o) DSS took all of oh 10 mins LOL...Still need to hand in letter from the GP...Lovely woman who saw me at DSS and as she said how many 16 year olds are capable of looking after own finances anyway...Like properly look after them...She's sending the original to edinburgh and a photocopy to blackpool <ggg>  My friend also gave me a teal coloured vase she knew i had been eyeing up :o) ...Got nothing from the boys but Gs money doesn't go into his account until tomorrow and am really not hassled if i get any pressies...K said i have to watch out for the post but she better just have posted a card cos i can pick up pressie in person...Am too full up to eat anymore today and the boys have club so might just get them chips from chippy...Do have a creme egg to eat so will leave you for today...How do you eat yours LOL

Toodle pip tc

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! how comes you weren't on the list? glad you had a good lunch and I LOVE your dragon where can I get on lol, my favourite animal.
Love
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Avery Happy Birthday dear friend ,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!¬

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday tooo you
Happy Biiirthdaaay dear Caaaaaf
Happy Birthday tooo yooouuu!!
:o)
Glad you've had a good day!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

You've to watch out for the post because my eBay stuff has been posted and one of the parcels at least needs a signature :P

Happy birthday anyway Mummykins :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, glad you are enjoying yourself.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy CaFf !! Glad that you had fish and chip meal in the pub. . .its nice to have a meal and natter with a friend. I could just eat a creme egg right now.I eat mine whole lol.

Anonymous said...

((Happy Birthday Caff)) Rache

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Caff :)  Glad you had a good day and the DSS weren't too much of a hassle for you xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Aww, you didn't say twas your birthday, sorry I missed it. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Caaaaa fff, happy birthday to you xx

Anonymous said...

Caff hope you had a wonderful birthday ~ glad you enjoyed your pub lunch with your friend ~ Ally x