Sunday 6 March 2005

happy mothers day LOL

Stayed up to watch aussie grand prix and fell asleep not long before end duh!!!  Never mind didn't sleep through the alarm...Boys were in respite today so was nice to have break....Youngest gave me card he'd made at school on puter using publisher.....he does like to tell me names of progs he's using now to make me feel thick <ggg>  He'd made truffles in home ec on thurs and they'd wrapped them all pretty in cellophane with ribbon so that was mothers day pressie from him :o)  had them for brekkie LOL...Daughter made our tea tonight instead of buying me something so that was nice.....bang goes the diet this week.....yesterday at skiing with eldest lad he asked to go to asda after he finished......he was in buying a cd for me after a lot of rather unsubtle hints on my part LOL.....well they never got me killers album for my birthday so wanted it for mothers day.....had a nice relaxing day doing nowt so feel nice n relaxed for a change :o).....got busy week ahead and need thinking cap on for pressie for eldest for his birthday on wed.....think skiing gear might be a defo as he can't think of anything he wants and i can't think of anything he needs LOL......toodle pip for now xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had a lovely relaxing day, very good to have time out occasionally.  The truffles sound mmmm yummy. xxR