Wednesday 8 August 2007

Someone kick my bum ta :o)

First i want to apologise for severe lack of entries over the last couple of months...As i told my doctor on monday my get up and go has packed everything including the kitchen sink and is half way to mars by now...Basically i have been tired all the time and not depressed or down...I just thought it was the rather crap weather but it's not...I had blood taken by the nurse to check my iron levels...HA they will be normal they always are except once briefly whilst pregnant with G...I was tested for early menopause when i was either 30, 31 or 32...Can't remember which sorry...Well back then it wasn't early menopause and i got an operation after several months that was quite new at the time...Not a hysterectomy but classed as a mini sort of one...Then things were great for a couple of years and gradually disintegrated again...In june 2006 i was tested again for early menopause...Nopes not that and fine...On mon i got blood taken again to check...This time if am normal again then doctor is refering me back up to gyne to see about having my previous op repeated...HURRAH...Over the last 7 years every GP i have seen at my practice has said hysterectomy...Well i can't have one much though i would love one...Time in hospital is a no no...Recovery time is a no no...I ain't got time to go in as more than a day patient and i ain't got time to spend recovering from some operation...This op i can be in and out same day and there's no recovery time...Then again if it's early menopause then i can get chucked onto HRT...Be a miracle if it works as ever since i was 16 any medications to do with 'womans troubles' has worked for about 3 months then stopped bluddy working LOL...Anyways reason am tired and lethargic is am all over the shop and to be blunt losing too much blood from my body...Apologies for being so blunt, especially to the male readers but there you go.

I've spent all of this evening cutting, creasing then folding card into cards...I did go to the bead shop and it's very nice with lots of stock...Not much suitable for my purposes in card making but still a nice shop...A bit expensive but i still bought some beads LOL...And i MAY start doing some jewellery again...Combine cards with jewellery...Like nice earrings attached to the card as part of the design...So hey a pressie and card in one LOL...The beads and stuff in the shop have kinda got me interested again...They don't have the size of swarovski crystals i need though and to be honest the price they are charging for them is way too much IMO...I can get cheaper elsewhere and that's without buying online...I did buy some green glass beads that will make fab leaves on one of my design :o) ...My glass is still sat in the kitchen in the place i made for it unpainted...Mainly due to lack of energy...Someone kick my bum for me please :o)

G says thank you for the congrats as does M...You know i've been more excited about G's higher results than he has...He's so laid back about them he is positively horizontal...Typical aspergers reaction when he opened the envelope...'They're what i was expecting'...Me i've been dancing about and all hyper and excited and phoning people and everything LOLOL...It's almost as if he is embarassed and not bothered at same time...Like they're no big deal...But that is his aspergers and i know it's that so i have to just live with it...But it's time like this that the difference is noticeable...Anyways am going to quiz and then get some sleep and tomorrow i am going to make a big attempt at doing something productive...Like think of a suitable card to wish some lovely people good luck in moving to Australia <sniff> ...Oh and phone garage to get car in to get wing mirror fixed and say i'll pay my bill next week...As it is OUCH...Well £214 worth of ouch for getting the suspension fixed

Toodle pip tc xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww missus, I hope they sort you out, but if you need an op, you have to find a way , ok!!!

Anonymous said...

Caff sorry you are not feeling too good ~ hope they will be able to help with that operation ~
A card with jewllery attached sound like a good idea ~ you will have to show us some pictures when you have one finished  ~
Ally x

Anonymous said...

aw poor you
anyone reading these comments - buy a card from her - they are brilliant!

Anonymous said...

That's an inventive idea Caff, jewellry and cards.........I like that :)
Rache