Monday 14 May 2007

Dragons

These are my dragons that aren't tudor mint ones...The boys and some bad pics of the postage stamp garden outside LOL

 

around 7 inches high...Would like to light it from underneath to get the colours from the 'rocks'

one on left around 3 inches high, one on left 1½ - 2 inches high

one on left around 4 inches high, one on right 2 inches high

one on left about 3 inches high, one on right 3½ - 4 inches high

Both around 2½-3 inches high

First dragon i got about 19 years ago...Birthday or christmas pressie from mum...3 inches high

3½ - 4 inches high and birthday pressie this year from G

3½ - 4 inches high and christmas pressie from M last christmas

2 at front are about an inch in size had them 18 years, gold and green are recent additions, 3 pink/purple had about 2/3 years

Some bush in the corner dunno what it is

Californian Lilac which is gorgeous when in bloom and covered with blueish flowers...It really attracts the bees

 

G at the computer

M and this is the closest to him smiling for a camera that you get LOL

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kath your Dragons are lovely ~ you have a nice collection there ~ and I love the pictures of your Boys ~ Very Handsome both of them ~ (Didn't get an alert for this one either) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

M looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

......Some bush in the garden?? what you like eh! :) They're lovely dragons Caff, I like number 9 and the two 7's best.  I see you in M and G, especially the smile and eyes.

I'd never want to leave Cullen if I lived there.  I like the idea of Vikings under the rocks, and your Mums wishing well :) love it. Rache  

Anonymous said...

Actually there are two bushes in that pic Rachael LOL...I didn't plant them so not got a scooby what they are

Anonymous said...

Gosh, they are both very much like you I think, got an alert for both of these, was going to say something about one of the pic but can't remember what it was now so going to go back and look and will post again in a minute lol

Anonymous said...

ooo I know what it was, |i got a colour changing light to go under a glass thingy I have , only cost £2.99 from a seaside shop

Anonymous said...

I don't see any piiture at all

Anonymous said...

Fab dragons Caff... my Mum collects dragons, I recognise one that she has :o)
The one coming out of the egg, that you've had for 18 years, the one on the left.  
Love the pics of G and M... looking very cool :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

two nice looking boys you have Caff.M is soooo like you!

Anonymous said...

your dragon collection is very nice.I have a friend who likes dragons : )