Friday 6 April 2007

OMG am in shock

Are you all sat down safely at your computer???? I do hope so and make sure you don't fall off your chairs...I got post this morning from the DLA office in Blackpool...It was a letter of APOLOGY from the non existant customer services dept...This is an apology for how i was treated during one of the calls i made...Now wondering if am gonna get more apologys for the other mistreatment i got on other calls...Am in shock...Am totally gobsmacked...They don't APOLOGISE to anyone...Now pick yourselves back off the floor <gggg>  They have identified the woman who took my call and she will be spoken to and reprimanded...Am guessing for now this is the one who put the phone down on me after claiming that G didn't exist...Now there's the bloke who insisted in putting me through to the wrong dept, the missing paper file of last 14 years and other bits to be apologised for LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Caff ~ I expect now you will be inundated with apologies :o) ~ I would have that letter framed :o) ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Well done ,they are obviously worried about you making a complaint ..have a Blessed Easter ,all of you ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

small result!

Anonymous said...

My Goodness Caff!  Well done for at last getting the `first` apology. I wonder if that woman remembers being so rude to you or perhaps it`s something she does on a regular basis! Happy Easter. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've fainted lol

Anonymous said...

An apology from the non existant customer services dept... yay Caff!!
:o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Well it's a start :-)  Let's pray they might actually get it right huh?

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/