Monday 23 April 2007

monday

I know i've not been posting much on here and i do apologise...I've had a really dodgy stomach for the last 3 weeks :o( ...Initially i thought it was food poisoning from visiting K but then i had it again just a few days later...So i decided it must be chicken...Chicken set off my gall bladder and since i had my gall bladder out i can eat chicken but sparingly...But i haven't eaten any chicken for over a week and my tummy is still playing up...Goodness knows what it is and i can#t see my GP tomorrow so will have to wait until next tues to try get an appointment with him...Or i might phone one day this week and see one of the other GPs....G was sent home from school on fri at lunchtime...He really was miserable...It's his hayfever playing up big time and it set off his asthma bad last fri too...He'd gone in on fri because he had a NAB...NABs are part of the Highers and they are basically tests at end of each module...Most subjects they get 3 NABs over the course of the year...If they don't do the NAB and if they don't pass the NAB then they fail the WHOLE course...I didn't know he had one on fri as the toerag ain't told me when any of his have been...Anyway he was coughing like crazy and was stuffed up like crazy and his eyes were watering and itchy...I did ask GP about injections last week but he said no...Problem with the cortisone injections for hayfever is if you have a reaction then you're stuck with it...With his exams coming up soon then it's better to just muddle along as he is just now...GP did change the antihistamines he's on as the ones he was using he's been on for the last 2 or 3 summers and i don't think they're working anymore...I just hope that the days of his actual exams the pollen count is fairly low.

I still haven't installed all the drivers for the camera or the printer LOL...I've been buying more stuff for cards i just need to sit down and get them all made up...I've been sketching out ideas for designs...Soons i get some samples that i LIKE i will take photos and post them on here...Everything is everywhere across the living room and am fed up of it looking such a mess...I've decided i want an old writing bureau to go in one of the alcoves through here...Not for writing on but to tidy away all the craft stuff...I've asked the bloke out the back to look out for one for me...It can be in shoddy condition am not fussed as itwill get covered in glue, glitter, feathers, embossing powders, paint, ink etc...But it will keep all the bits n bobs cleared away...That means i need 2 computer chairs though LOL...One for the computer in this alcove and one for the other alcove...Anyways am rambling now so will go off have play with what i bought today...BTW this is not me spending that compensation money in advance...That i will be using to buy new glass paints with as mine are mainly all dried up :o(  They cost a fortune and i need to replace nearly all of mine so that's what i will be using that unexpected money for :o)

Toodle pip tc xx

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no excuses!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff, I`m sorry to hear that you`ve been feeling poorly, I hope it gets sorted out soon.  I have mild hayfever and that`s bad enough so goodness knows how G feels, especially having exams to cope with too. Try not to spend ALL your money...lol! :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I hope that poorly tum stops hurting soon ,and also the hayfever settles down ,good luck with his exams...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Caff sorry you have not been feeling to great ~ hope that dodgy tum is better now ~ Poor G hayfever can be awful especially this time of the year ~ hope he manages to get through those tests pollen free ~ hope you get a bureau so you can stash all your bits and pieces away ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have been feeling poorly. Can't wait to see the cards you make.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you've been poorly Caff, hope you can figure out what's causing it soon.
Hope G's hayfever settles down with this new medication too, hayfever is miserable isn't it.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've not been feeling too great :(  I hope you managed to get to see your doctor.  Hope G's hayfever isn't driving him too mad.

Jenny