Monday 28 August 2006

website thingy and new car

Okies just a quickie entry cos it's late...G is getting picked up at 7.20am to go to school!!! so have to be up far too early <sigh> ...They're arriving at school far too early too so something is getting done about it LOL...Anyways i now have a new car...Well new to me it's an X reg and from jan2001 so 5½ years old...White citreon xantia and it's lovely :o)...Got CD player and it's hatchback and has them fancy brakes and airbags and stuff am not used to having in a car LOL

After a almost a week of tearing my hair out, having mr very nice man laff at me, having K's boyfriend laff at me and me feeling mega thick i finally got web thingy published...If you see red crosses don't blame me because every single image is uploaded to the relevant space...It' a bit pants but hey ho i don't care i got it done LOL...I managed to do the buttons and backgrounds myself :o) ...I couldn't get counter to work right but hey ho don't care not like many are gonna look at it ROFL...I did get guestbook to work though :o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

....then I'll go and have a look Caff.........laughing at u too, but I know u do it with style.  Hope the alarm goes off tomoz, it's way too early to be at school. Rache

.........and happy new car.

Anonymous said...

Up early for school Ugh ,there is a good side to school hols, great news you have the car ,off to look at the web site ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Good news about the car Caff sounds a nice one too ~ I shall have a look at the Website thingy ~ That is far to early for the boys to picked up for School hope they sort something out about it ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Glad you are happy with your "new" car.  I shall have to check out the website thingy

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

new car sounds brill, do we get a pic of her and has she a name?.............Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Just been and had a look at your web site, well done you've done a good job
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff, Your new car sounds lovely.  Citroen are good cars.  I`ll have to go and look at your website. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Your website looks great - well done :-)  That's great news about the car too!!