Sunday 28 May 2006

Laters

Well the birthday boy is in his room watching series 3 boxed set of Quantum Leap...He bought it using some of his money and the gift card he got back in march...We actually watched the whole of the monaco grand prix :o) It was more exciting than usual with plenty of incidents...Not least of which was michael schumacher *parking* his car yesterday and being sent to the back of the grid LOL...Very unprofessional of him but nothing new as he has been a *bad* boy in the past...Brill to see Coulthard back on the podium too :o)

So me and M walked into town after the F1 finished...So far he has £30 cash, which he's spent, a £20 cheque and more money on the way...I bought him the Nintendo DS with super mario kart game...Two games for the PS2, the winter olympics one and Buzz the big quiz...The Buzz game is his pressie from G :o) We got the bus home as he decided he was tired LOL...Thank you to everyone who filled the NAS campaign thing in either via my journal or Sara's one :o) My darling K has emailed it to everyone she knows and ordered them to do it LOL...She's also told everyone she knows to *spam* their friends with it too <ggg> M was on cloud nine last nite because Robbies team won soccer aid even if they were an english team...Was rather funny ,and no offence meant, but both him and G said we're only supporting them because they are Robbies team we do not support england...Maybe i have brought them up too patriotic <ggg> So they're in their room giving me peace and quiet so going to catch up on boards i read and blogs and then make team...M wants his chicken strips with roast tatties and G wil have his usual beans/sausages on toast LOL...May manage to persuade him to have some roast tatties instead...Am having steak :o) It's not a bank holiday in scotland (cept for the banks though usually the main branches here are open for a couple of hours) but hope you have some nice weather for yours and have a lovely day tomorrow

Toodle pip tc xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in trouble with my readers for saying I won't support England ;)

Anonymous said...

Stuart is in trouble Caff I told him I would cheer for Scotland if they get thro' lol ~ I enjoyed F1 and it was nice to see Coulthard on the podium ~ glad M bought somethings with his Birthday Money ~ did you remember to get your self a cake !!! Hope your week goes well ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff,  I`d support Scotland too, still no need to worry about the threat from the `mighty` England side.  I reckon they won`t get too far...as usual...lol! :o)

Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

You sound as though you have had a good day with your Birthday boy ...what about Mums cake .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

We wont support England in our house, any of the other home nations though, can't explain it just can't!!!  The game yesterday was good fun though and we were supporting ROW.  Sounds like M had a lovely birthday, you have a lovely Monday too!xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day to me, one to remember.  Quantum Leap?? if that's the one where he goes jumping round in time.........I used to watch all those, M has very good taste.

Glad the e.mail was a success, we're fortunate not to have that problem here, hope they listen. Rache

Anonymous said...

We love Buzz, have you got the first one :o)

Anonymous said...

Quantum leap huh??  I like that programme :-)  My fave bit of the shows is when he looks in the mirror and it's so hard to imagine him lookin' like that throughout the rest of the prog!!  Glad he had a good day xx

Anonymous said...

I'm missing all the Birthdays!!
Happy Belated Birthday to M :o)
Quantum Leap... I used to LOVE that show!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

hello there and happy belated birthday wishes, i also have 3 children on the autistic spectrum i would be willing to help the nas cause just post me a mail at either heavensce196948@aol.com or funkyfairie69@aol.com or my journal which is http:journals.aol.co.uk/heavensce196948/heavensdramas/
it would be nice to chat with other parents who understand love an hugs lisa xx