Saturday 9 September 2006

Pics of robbie gig

Just watched Robbie live from leeds so decided to do an entry with my rubbish pics of the Robbie gig last weekend...They were taken on one of them throwaway cameras so not too bad really...I did take my digital one with zoom on it but it went wonky on me so gave up LOL...He really is an amazing performer, entertainer and showman...I've been to loads of gigs over the last 25 years and must say for pure entertainment value and a show that Robbie and Meat Loaf were the best gigs...I lost my voice completely after the gig and then going away on the sat morning meant it didn't recover until late thurs/yesterday LOL...I tried to get pics of the fireworks and flames going off at the gig but failed miserably...We weren't as far away from the stage as it looks...It's huge and taller than hampden ROFL...Like i said he got the world famous hampden roar in spades...The accoustics there are pretty damn good to say the least.

And hey Scotland are sitting top of our group for the euro championship footie LOL...Okies probs not for long but hey we won 2 out of 2 games and scored 8 goals with only 1 against so pretty good going and long may it continue...Now am back i hope to doing regular entries again and reading and commenting regular again i hope.

Toodle pip for now tc xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad for a throwaway camera, stage looks cool :o)
You saw Meatloaf?  Jealous!  He he!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

My Walter's doing well then................!

Anonymous said...

Well you certainly had a good time ,loved your pictures Caff ,.,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Robbie was amazing.. I so must do my journal update too <g> Was great seeing him live on Friday, and then watching the show last night

L xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/dreamyriver/DreamyTimes/

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures Caff ~ Glad you had such a good time ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time - I bet his shows are good :-)  Great pics thanks for sharing them with us xx

jen

Anonymous said...

Lucky you going to see him live, my S-I-L is going to Milton Keyns on saturday to see him, some good photos thanks for sharing
take care Lynne xx