Thursday 13 September 2007

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My harddrive died a death on me hence not been around for a few days...Am trying to get the computer set back up again <sigh> Not happy as NOTHING could be gotten off the old HD...I did try to back up pics etc that hadn't been backed up already but i was unsuccessful...When i tried to save stuff everything in the folders went AWOL!!!!!...How i dunno and neither did the shop...Am ever so slightly pissed off to put it mildly...I've lost everything from my AOL downloads which is mainly where i kept everything DUH...At least i ain't lost all my fave places that would really have me screaming...Dunno what killed my HD either but it wasn't a virus...Suppose the one good thing is i now have a bigger HD than i did before...And my pics off my camera are still on a memory card...Instead of deleting to make room for new pics i bought another memory card LOL...I have lost all the info for my websites...Well the pics etc that are on them which is a tad annoying...Not sure how to go about getting all that back <sigh> Methinks me needs to speak to a techy pal about all this LOL...Right i've downloaded AVG...Always good to get the anti virus installed ASAP...Downloaded one anti spyware proggy...One more of them to go and MSN, AIM and erm lots of other progs...Oh and then instal office and drivers for printer, camera and just about everything...So if you hear screams from up north they shall be from me ROFL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you have been having these problems,hope you are sorted now ,wondered where you were ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back chick

Anonymous said...

I think that I heard one!!!
Awful that this has happened Caff... glad you're back now though m'dear.
Hope it doesn't take too long to get all of your programs back.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

oh bummer

Anonymous said...

Caff glad you are back on line ~ hope you can get all your programmes back ~ thank goodness you have a techy pal to help you ~ I would be screaming and crying both at the same time :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Argh!  :) so it was you I heard :) aww Caff give it a thump, I do hope you can get sorted and retrieve as much as you can. Rache